Multifamily Real Estate Agent
South Bay, CA /
Southern California Division – South Bay /
THG Multifamily Advisors:
THG is founded on the belief that multifamily owners are best served by a team approach, grounded in collaboration, where each individual is contributing and refining their expertise at every step of the client experience. With a 25-year focus on Greater Los Angeles, our team has closed $9 Billion in sales across 760 transactions. We take pride in the relationships we’ve developed across a wide range of investors including high net-worth individuals, family offices, local syndicators, and large institutions. To help grow our private client business, we are looking for a bright, intense, and fun individual with a sales-oriented mindset and a passion for real estate to join our team.
Private Client Advisor:
We are looking to add another dynamic and driven Private Client Advisor (PCA) to our team. The PCA will work alongside Los Angeles’ top multifamily brokerage team in a business development capacity which includes cold and warm calling, email outreach, and participating and leading “pitches”. The PCA will be mentored by the Founding Partners and supported by experienced marketing, research, financial analyses, and transaction management team. Our goal is to provide an environment where the PCA can focus on cultivating and maintaining client relationships in order to grow their business within the team.
Reports to: Founding Partner– Paul Darrow
Location: Primary Office in El Segundo, CA
This is a 100% Commission role
Please apply for this position if the following is true about you:
- I enjoy being in a client-facing role
- I believe that my success is directly correlated to my passion and effort
- I want to make a positive impact on my client’s real estate portfolio
- I want to be mentored by the industry’s leading brokerage team
- I thrive in a high-paced environment.
- I believe that quality is determined by accuracy and completeness
- I am not afraid of hard work or long hours if it will help me and my team accomplish our goals
- I proactively seek opportunities to improve myself
- I absorb through actively listening and apply what I learn to new situations
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Client Interaction
- Cold and Warm Calling
- Business Development Meetings
- Pitch Meetings
- Understand Hold/Sell Financial Models
- Proforma analysis including cash flow and debt/equity
- Net Present Value and Discounted Cash Flow
- ROI and ROE in relation to acquisition and disposition strategies
- Market Research and Project Due Diligence
- Rent & Sales Comparable Compilation
- Demographic Studies & Analysis
- Stay abreast of market trends and the evolving landscape of relevant technological tools and solutions
- Entrepreneurial and disciplined approach to work
- Strategic thought process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Desire to learn and continually improve self and work product
- 1-2 years of sales experience either in real estate or other sales-oriented capacity
- Persuasive writing and communication
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- Ability to self-motivate and an eagerness to push themselves to the next level.
- A strong desire for financial independence and a rewarding lifestyle.
- Positive attitude and a dedication to succeed
- Current CA Real Estate License
- Please provide a copy of your resume and cover letter
What makes Marcus & Millichap different?
- National Platform – MNet, our internal, proprietary listing program, offers our agents the ability to view all active listings within the firm, and bring qualified buyers to any listing. This culture of collaboration & information sharing is a founding principle of the firm.
- Training & Mentorship Programs – Marcus & Millichap provides structured, industry-leading training programs tailored to your individual level of business, sales, and real estate experience. Our team-oriented environment enables newer agents to learn from influential, highly successful senior agents and managers.
- Non-Competitive Management – Our management team is there to train, coach, and support our Agents in growing their businesses; they are no longer brokering deals themselves. Our management team ensures we have the best-prepared, most knowledgeable Agents in the market.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with over 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $49.7 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.