Las Vegas, NV
Corporate – REIS Staff
Marcus & Millichap, the nation’s leading commercial real estate investment firm, is looking to hire a skilled graphic designer/marketing coordinator to oversee the marketing efforts for the top producing agent in their Las Vegas office.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can operate in a fast-paced, team environment, who can take direction, and who can multi-task under tight deadlines. The marketing coordinator will be responsible for, among other duties, designing and creating all of the team’s marketing materials and overseeing all of the team’s branding and marketing.
Strong design, organization, and communication skills are necessary.
- Create professional, high-end marketing materials (digital and print ready) including property floor plans, site plans, aerials (labeled), area maps, team brochures, team sales aids, infographics, etc.
- Design property presentations, offering summaries, offering memorandums, marketing reports, research reports, etc.
- Draft marketing letters; write property overviews, highlights, and investment summaries
- Collect confidentiality agreements and distribute marketing materials, as needed.
- Coordinate professional aerial and site photography with professional photographer and client/property management.
- Proactively oversee and maintain all internal & external online marketing efforts
- Create and manage team’s email campaigns, email contacts (Constant Contact) and social media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Assist with compiling market research and creation of market reports
- Track marketing statistics including all property inquiries, signed CAs, OMs downloaded/sent, offers received, email campaigns opens/clicks, etc.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong graphic design skills, specifically Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Commercial Real Estate experience a plus, but not required
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with more than 1,800 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2017, the firm closed 8,979 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $42.2 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.