Junior Hospitality Investment Sales Agent
Cleveland, OH /
Midwest Division – Cleveland /
We're Still Hiring!!!
Marcus & Millichap is the industry’s largest firm specializing in real estate investment sales and financing, as well as a leading source of research and advisory services.
The Cleveland offices are seeking a driven, entrepreneurial, and capable sales professional to join a Top Investment Sales Agent as a Commercial Real Estate Agent to focus on investment sales transactions, specific to our Hospitality division.
Investment specialists in the firm's National Hospitality Group (NHG) focus exclusively on providing investment advisory and transaction services for hospitality, lodging, resort and golf properties. The group leverages Marcus & Millichap's network of more than 2,000 investment sales and financing professional specialists in offices nationwide and across Canada to expose properties to the largest possible pool of qualified investors.
This is a 100% commission sales position. We offer significant earning potential to candidates who are entrepreneurial, motivated, eager to get on the phone, ready to learn and ready to earn. Through our unparalleled training and mentorship program, you will master the art of real estate sales while working with amazing people in a dynamic culture. Sales experience is appreciated but not necessary. Coachability is required.
This is a unique opportunity working directly with an experienced, highly successful Senior agent and learning from one of the best in our office!
This hands-on training combined with real-world experience will allow you to:
- springboard your career into a successful commercial real estate agent.
- quickly become an integral part of a team, working on an active pipeline of deals while developing your own book of business.
- be mentored by a non-competing manager and Senior agent who will teach you every aspect of Marcus & Millichap's brokerage continuum.
- Researching ownership records, market data and industry trends
- Prospecting new client relationships and referral sources
- Attending networking and industry events
- Presenting marketing proposals to clients
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements
- Marketing exclusive listings to qualified buyers and negotiating offers
- Advising clients on their individualized real estate investment strategies
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree
- Hotel operations experience is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to make and keep relationships in the market
- Strong computer skills
- Track record of success: sports, personal achievements, or leadership roles
- Insatiable curiosity
- Desire to be on a team of positive, success-minded individuals
- Real estate license (not required for initial interview)
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes more transactions than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2021, the firm closed 13,255 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $84.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.