Commercial Real Estate Agent
Fresno, CA /
Southern California Division – Los Angeles /
Marcus & Millichap's mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available. Our agents are subject matter experts by property type and market – they perform as trusted advisors for their clients, providing unparalleled market intelligence, maximizing value, and providing efficient deal execution.
We are seeking a passionate and entrepreneurial Commercial Real Estate Sales Agent to join our growing team in Fresno, California. This investment sales position is tailored to competitive individuals drawn to unlimited earning potential. We provide an entrepreneurial environment with formalized training and mentorship engineered to promote growth and performance. Applicants should have an accomplished background of sales or commercial real estate experience.
A day in the life of our Agents often includes:
- Following the roadmap supplied by mentors and our training program in an entrepreneurial manner.
- Participating in best-in-class training and ongoing skills-development workshops
- Contacting and advising clients, companies and institutions in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies.
- Preparing thoughtful analyses of clients' properties, including opinions of value, market comparables and research.
- Researching the local market and staying up to date on industry trends.
- Marketing investment real estate internally, externally and to clients who are active investors.
- Collaborating with Senior Agents to achieve business and career goals with a clear pathway to growth.
- Networking with other industry professionals.
What sets Marcus & Millichap apart?
- Proprietary internal property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area.
- The industry’s most comprehensive investment research
- Long-standing culture of information sharing
- Relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors
- State-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers
- Non-compete management team that trains, coaches and supports its agents
Traits and attributes of an ideal candidate:
- Competitive – Athletes, top students, those that seek leadership positions and excel, etc.
- High Capacity – Ability to think dynamically, learn and problem solve.
- Coachable – Individuals with a strong desire to learn from others and proactively implement what was learned.
- Committed – Constantly seeking ways to improve with a vision towards long-term success.
- Communication Skills – Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Drive - Natural high sense of urgency and the ability to take action.
- Confidence - Having a strong belief in one's abilities.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes more transactions than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2022, the firm closed 12,272 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $86.3 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.