Commercial Real Estate Agent
Edmonton, AB /
Western Division – Edmonton /
A leading international brokerage firm specializing in selling investment real estate is expanding. This investment sales position is tailored to competitive individuals drawn to unlimited earning potential. We provide an entrepreneurial environment engineered to promote growth and performance. Our proven process for training, mentoring and selling real estate sets us apart. We hire diverse individuals and are now seeking the right person to become the market leader by joining our Edmonton team. Applicants should have an accomplished background of sales or commercial real estate experience.
Environment – Fun, hardworking likeminded individuals led by non-competing management
We offer a work from home opportunity which provides flexibility for our business partners. Many adopt a work hard, play hard mentality while others enjoy a work | life balance. Most of our experienced local teams have been with the firm for over 10 years and contribute to a fun lively culture.
Our Services – Learn modern sales techniques that have proven results
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2021, the firm closed 13,255 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $105 billion CAD.
The firm has a proprietary internal property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers; and a non-compete management team that trains, coaches and supports its agents.
A day in the life of one of our Agents often includes:
- Following the roadmap supplied by mentors and our training program in an entrepreneurial and at times - independent autonomous manner.
- Participating in best-in-class training and ongoing skills-development workshops
- Contacting and advising clients, companies, and institutions in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies
- Preparing thoughtful analyses of clients' properties, including opinions of value, market comparables, and research
- Researching the local market and staying up to date on industry trends
- Marketing investment real estate internally, externally, and to clients who are active investors
- Collaborating with Senior Agents to achieve business and career goals with a clear “pathway to growth”.
- Networking with other industry professionals
The traits of those that have a high likelihood of having success and fulfillment
- Competitive – Athletes, top students, those that seek leadership positions and excelled
- High Capacity – Ability to dynamically think, learn, and problem solve
- Coachability – Individuals who possess a student mentality with a strong desire to implement what was learned.
- Commitment – Constantly seeking ways to improve with a vision towards long-term success.
- Communication Skills – All different types of communicators can succeed, but must be highly effective at your type
- Drive - Need to move forward. Urgency. Always thinking in ‘future’ terms
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout Canada and the United States.
Marcus & Millichap closes more transactions than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2021, the firm closed 13,255 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $105 billion CAD.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.