Corporate – REIS Staff
Marcus & Millichap is seeking an experienced Marketing Assistant to directly support one of our brokerage teams. The ideal candidate is proficient in Adobe InDesign with previous commercial real estate experience. The position requires high level administrative support, strong technical skills, and a professional and customer service focused attitude.
- Provide high level administrative support to a high-producing Retail team.
- Maintain calendars and schedule client meetings
- Manage and update marketing materials
- Create proposals and offering memorandums using existing InDesign templates
- Use resources provided to research comps and local market information for marketing materials
- Create flyers, postcards, and other direct marketing materials
- Maintain team website and agent profile online, ensuring information is up to date
- Additional administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- Adobe InDesign proficiency required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite products including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to produce detailed and timely work
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.