Palo Alto, CA /
Corporate – REIS Staff /
The Administrative Assistant will assist with the required activities for the execution of real estate sale contracts. They will primarily assist with procuring and disseminating documents and due diligence in a manner that will achieve high-quality, productive and efficient results. They will execute and coordinate these activities with the other team members of the brokerage team and clients.
- Licensure/certification/registration: California Real Estate Salesperson preferred, but not required.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred, or related experience.
- Additional skills required: Extremely detailed oriented. Ability to perform assignments with a high degree of accuracy, and with extraordinary attention to details and critical schedules. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in computer skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Additional skills preferred: Experience with preparation and modification of legal agreements. Salesforce or other CRM.
- Assist in maintaining, and auditing active deal files -- contracts, amendments, due diligence, disclosures, reports, etc. to ensure accuracy of all information, and delivery in a timely manner. Keep appropriate team members informed on the progress of the deal and deal files.
- Assist in review of transaction documents/paperwork/forms for completeness, accuracy and adherence to local laws and company standards.
- Schedule and/or coordinate accurate and timely meetings/communication with external contacts such as vendors, closing agents, staff from other real estate brokerages, service personnel, and property managers
- Assist in coordinating the transactions to close while seeing that Client Satisfaction is top priority.
- Assist the lead analyst with market research and salesforce database maintenance.
- Assist the lead marketing coordinator with administrative tasks.
- Commensurate with experience. $20-30/HR
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Commuter, 401K
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with over 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $49.7 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.