Senior Marketing Coordinator
Corporate – REIS Staff
A senior broker at Marcus & Millichap in the firm’s prestigious Encino office would like to bring aboard a motivated candidate to assist him with all aspects of the commercial real estate brokerage business. We are looking for an INDESIGN EXPERT with experience and expertise on designing marketing materials, sales aids, as well as a strong appetite for growth potential. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who is looking to exercise their creative freedom and grow within the framework of one of the largest and strongest commercial real estate teams within Southern California.
- Create all proposals, marketing packages, marketing materials emails, flyers, aerial videos, etc. with Adobe InDesign software and other design based software
- Update and maintain team website
- Instill creative ideas and cutting edge design in an effort to create growth opportunities
- Maintain listing and transaction files. Data entry of all listing activities including new activation, reactivation, removals, under contract and closed, proposals and marketing packages
- Continually prioritize and,re-prioritize Agent work requests and follow up with staff members and Agent to ensure timely completion and delivery
- Assist with special assignments, i.e., presentations, spreadsheets, reports, etc.
- Strong knowledge of office functions (including, but not limited to):
- Real estate experience
- Adobe In-Design/Creative Cloud Suite Expert
- Strong knowledge of MS Office required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with people of all personality types
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.