Oak Brook, IL
Corporate – REIS Staff
The Brokerage Administrator (BA) / Certified Agent Support Specialist (CASS) is a non-exempt position that reports directly to the Operations Manager. The BA/CASS divides their time between training and brokerage responsibilities.
Note: This role is Front-Desk based.
The BA/CASS provides:
- Training and support to new agents, originators, agent assistants, staff and management.
- In-office coordination for firm-wide technology/similar launches.
- Brokerage administration and transactional tasks.
- Back-up phones/front office support relief per company standards
- Process new listings, this may include: proofing and editing according to the published editorial style guide, executing OOJ compliance procedures, exporting to MNet system from MNet-Offering, and processing additional changes as necessary.
- Create files and adhere to the company’s filing system.
- Generate, copy, scan and bind documents for use by management and agents.
- Assist Operations Manager in the processing of closings and under contracts.
- Utilize postage machine and other shipping methods.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of staff area, kitchen etc., as well as with the stocking of supplies and the basic maintenance of copiers and other office machines.
- Cross-train in Operations Manager duties for coverage as needed.
- Learn and conduct training in accordance to established training modules for all software, firm applications and policies/procedures that pertain to agents, originators and their assistants. This training will be conducted on an ongoing basis as directed by the Operations Manager. The software, applications and policies/procedures include (but are not limited to): Salesforce, CoStar, LandVision, LexisNexis, WebEx, Constant Contact, VOIP, Advertising, Marketing/Branding Materials, OOJ/Legal, Transaction File Management, I.S. Dept. Tools: Mobile Device Setup, New User Network, Set-up & Computer Requirements, Agent Computer Maintenance, etc., ‘Do Not Call’ Compliance.
- BA/CASS takes the initiative in developing training presentations and training materials and must have excellent writing and teaching skills or a strong desire and aptitude to acquire these skills quickly. The BA/CASS must be able to teach one-on-one or in a group setting.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong editing skills, i.e., spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Some previous experience in a training capacity preferred
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Be reliable and punctual
- Professional phone and customer service etiquette
- Possess a friendly, proactive attitude and a strong desire to learn and progress within the firm
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma/equivalent
Apply via this website or Submit resume via email to email@example.com
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.