Dallas, TX /
Corporate – REIS Staff /
Marcus & Millichap, the nation’s largest real estate investment brokerage firm, is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide professional support to a top producing Multifamily Agent in their Dallas office. Candidates must be extremely dependable, organized and detail-oriented. Additionally, the candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be highly motivated, possess exceptional computer skills, as well as written/verbal communication skills business writing, and proofreading skills. The ability to multitask under pressure is a must. The ability to effectively follow up and follow through is a must in this position.
Nature & Scope
The ability to manage, organize, and delegate tasks throughout the team is a must. The Candidate will also be responsible for screening calls, emails, and all incoming requests from clients, vendors, and team members. The Candidate will also manage work and personal calendar, travel plans, and errands needed throughout the working week.
- Manage and coordinate calendar, as well as confirm daily appointments with frequent changes
- Draft and prepare written communication to clients and team members
- Attend client and team meetings in order to provide 3rd eye feedback and requests
- Provide written recaps to meetings attended sent to the parties involved in the meetings
- Manage and sort emails daily
- Screen incoming calls and requests
- Schedule meetings, conference calls, travel plans and lunches
- Update schedule daily – keeping agent on track for meetings/calls
- Prepare target client lists for the lead agent to prospect new business
- Track travel and expense receipts and submit expense reports per company procedure
- Maintain databases to update with new contacts and changes to contact information
- Experience or interest in the commercial real estate industry
- Executive or Administrative Assistant experience required
- Familiarity with basic Accounting and QuickBooks required
- Must be tech savvy; Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Applications to include Excel, and Word
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently under pressure
- Service-oriented attitude and professional demeanor with great interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-directed, ethical, and creative thinker who will contribute ideas
- Proven track record of being on time and dependable
- CRM database familiarity a bonus, but not necessary
- Eagerness for researching the local real estate market and assist in strategic planning
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with over 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $49.7 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.