Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer
Corporate – REIS Staff
Marcus & Millichap, a leading firm specializing in commercial real estate investment sales and financing is seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer for their Phoenix office. This person will be responsible for partnering with the Regional Manager and top Sales Agents to generate marketing collateral and provide value to their business. The MC takes an active role in developing marketing initiatives and must have excellent software and writing skills, or a strong desire and aptitude to acquire these skills quickly.
The Marketing Coordinator (MC)/Graphic Designer is a non-exempt position that reports directly to the Operations Manager. Candidates are tested for competency in software and office skills.
The Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer provides:
- Marketing support, including the coordination of events, contests, advertising, press releases, and public relations
- Graphic design services to include the production of marketing/related materials utilizing M&Ms proprietary software (MNet-Offering) and standard software such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Assist agent needs/requests such as: creating flyers, brochures, postcards, proposals and general marketing letters or items
Specific Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Become skilled in the use of our firm’s research, technology and marketing tools
- Learn M&M’s approved methods for generating and circulating press releases and other promotional materials utilizing the M&M editorial style guide and branding.
- Coordination of office events, client symposiums and recruiting events and sales contests.
- Become skilled in the production of materials using proprietary and standard software, to include proofreading.
- Create/maintain office Marketing Center with up to date and relevant materials.
- Liaise with firm’s Communication Department as necessary.
- Prepare agenda and content for Sales Meetings for Regional Manager
- Assist with miscellaneous duties such as brokerage tasks, scanning, binding, supply stocking, and maintaining office cleanliness.
- May be a back-up for the front desk when short-staffed
Required Knowledge, Experience and Attributes:
- 1+ years marketing and/or administrative experience in commercial real estate
- Strong InDesign and Photoshop skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with Illustrator is preferred
- Strong editing skills, i.e., spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Reliable and punctual
- Possess a friendly, proactive attitude and a strong desire to learn and progress within the firm
- Work-product examples/portfolio preferred
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma/equivalent
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.