Sales Office Assistant
Vancouver, BC /
Corporate – REIS Staff /
Marcus & Millichap is seeking a dependable individual with entry level experience for a full-time position working directly under a top retail team in the Vancouver Office. Excellent analytical and professional business writing skills are required. Superior computer skills are a must; candidate should possess a high comfort level with Microsoft Excel and have general excel financial modeling capabilities. Individual with previous experience in real estate financial analysis and valuation is a preferred but not required.
The Sales Office Assistant will provide financial and analytical support services, which will include preparing marketing packages, proposals/opinions of value, data input, underwriting property values, performing market research, both in and outside the office in order to evaluate real estate, analyzing comparable properties and sales trends and preparing financial analysis for presentation to clients. Professionalism and attention to detail are musts.
The Sales Office Assistant will be a resourceful contributor to the team who excels in a fast-paced, results oriented environment, take direction, and multi-task under tight deadlines. Consistently projecting a friendly and professional demeanor, the Assistant will be responsible for the preparation and analysis of all properties on a top brokerage team.
Duties will include:
- Data entry and general administrative duties
- Gather and research sales and rent comparables
- Track market trends such as rental growth and development
- Prepare marketing and promotional materials
- Prepare marketing proposals and meeting presentation materials
- Prepare financial models for commercial real estate valuation
- Review financial statements and operating information
- Respond to requests for property information
- Database Management
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, with expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Works well under deadlines
- Have a team-player attitude
- Financial analysis and underwriting
- Creative self-starter
- Experience with Adobe InDesign knowledge a plus
- Ability to handle sensitive material and maintain the highest level of confidentiality
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout Canada and the United States.
Marcus & Millichap closes more transactions than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2021, the firm closed 13,255 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $105 billion CAD.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.