Sales Office Assistant
Corporate – REIS Staff
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-minded individual to work directly with a top performing senior real estate agent as an agent assistant. This position would typically be 35 hours per week, Monday through Friday. *This is an entry/mid-level administrative position; real estate knowledge is not required, though helpful if you understand some of the terminology.
The ideal candidate will have superb written, organizational and communication skills, give 100% commitment to helping create a dynamic team environment, have strong attention to detail, be a self-motivator, proactive, and a quick learner.
- Generate memos and reports when appropriate
- Sort through and organize broker’s emails, files and other necessary documents
- Work with office staff on property status/changes/new tasks
- Correspond with escrow, management, brokers and clients regarding property information and documentation
- Researching, updating and maintaining a clean and organized database
- Pulling properties for sale website traffic reports to share with client
- Produce, maintain and distribute documents to team members
- Paying bills and saving invoices
- Coordinating various conference calls, meetings, and related events with high profile clients
- Pulling incoming calls, transferring calls, answer questions about properties the group is selling, scheduling conference calls
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Administrative experience preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Advanced communication skills, professional and courteous manner
- Ability to work autonomously with little direction as well part of a team
- Adobe InDesign knowledge a plus
- Database input and maintenance (experience with REA, Salesforce is a plus)
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.