Corporate – REIS Staff
Marcus & Millichap, the nation's leading commercial real estate investment company with 80+ offices nationally, is seeking a Marketing Manager for their Cleveland, OH office.
This position works with a high producing apartment brokerage/sales team of 10 in the Cleveland office and would be responsible for the oversight and management on a variety of marketing and communications projects, including but not limited to:
1) Designing marketing brochures/offering memoranda for print and electronic distribution
2) Designing email campaigns and managing the distribution timeline of all assignments
3) Developing marketing campaigns that support and enhance growth of the team
4) Planning and organizing client events, dinners, etc.
5) Managing schedule and workflow of the entire team
6) Working closely with the 3 senior agents and 4 support staff to ensure materials are well designed and on-brand
7) Overseeing and managing the team to ensure work is completed on time at a high-level of quality
The position requires an eye for design, detail, precision and fact checking. Must build and maintain positive and professional working relationships with current team members, co-workers and clients.
Individual must have strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive, customer-focused demeanor, an eye for detail, precision and accuracy as well as the ability to work successfully within a high production volume environment. The individual will be expected to become knowledgeable about the general commercial real estate industry including terminology.
This position reports to the 3 senior agents and provides creative leadership and input to both internal and client-facing marketing campaigns. Individual must have experience using a variety of marketing tools including both print and digital media, advertising, email, social media, marketing automation, et al.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations, advertising or business
- 7+ years of experience in marketing or communications is required. In-house marketing department or ad agency background is a plus. Commercial real estate or brokerage industry experience a strong plus
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision
- Dedicated to the success of peers and demonstrated willingness to train/mentor
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Actively seeks innovative ways to improve processes, products, and client experience
- Must be able to manage projects from start to completion within the given time-frame
- Able to take a positive team approach
- Excellent computer and internet skills are essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.