Washington, D.C. /
Corporate – REIS Staff /
Marcus & Millichap, the nation’s leading commercial real estate investment sales company, is seeking a talented, career-minded Sales Office Assistant/Marketing Coordinator for a top producing investment sales team located in the Bethesda, MD Office. The individual will be responsible for providing creative assistance such as photography, videography, and graphic production expertise to provide value to their business. The ideal Candidate should have an interest in a dynamic environment with a willingness to learn and grow.
The Candidate will be responsible for managing project workflow using team systems, producing all marketing packages from front to back, and capturing footage for virtual property tours. The Candidate must have the ability to stay focused and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Create marketing packages, flyers, and postcards, etc. using premade templates in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Capture professional high-resolution photos using professional cameras for all commercial properties listed by the sales team and edit photography using Adobe Photoshop.
- Capture high-resolution video of properties to create attractive virtual property tours for each listing.
- Oversee timelines for creation and distribution of listing marketing packages
- Organize and track all production efforts daily to provide the sales team with status updates
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- At least one year of professional photography experience with skills in layout design, branding, typography, and photo editing
- Knowledge of Adobe CC Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Premiere)
- Self-motivated – able to perform with little direction, desire to learn
- Commercial real estate experience preferable
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with both internal and external sources
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Web Design experience is a plus, but not required
- Excellent grammar, spelling, writing/editing a must
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet critical deadlines
- Must have a portfolio of photography, videography, and InDesign work
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with over 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $49.7 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.