Tampa, FL /
Corporate – REIS Staff /
Marcus & Millichap, the nation's leading commercial real estate investment company is seeking a career minded Brokerage Administrator for their Tampa office.
The Brokerage Administrator provides a broad range of administrative assistance to Sales Agents and Management and is responsible for welcoming guests, answering phones, expediting transactional work relating to the listing and sales of commercial real estate, new agent training, as well as performs various administrative and marketing tasks related to commercial real estate brokerage.
The ideal candidate will not only possess well developed administration skills but also bring ‘added value’ to the team with talents in either graphic design, training, marketing or have a tech savvy background. Most important trait of all, you must be a natural ‘people’ person with a can-do and will-do attitude.
If you are looking for a company where you can grow a long-term career and are seeking a position that offers a diverse array of responsibilities in a friendly and fast paced environment, please submit your resume and a cover letter describing your ‘added value’ talents and what skills and/or personal characteristics you possess that make you an ideal candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phones, greet and announce visitors in a courteous, professional manner
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the reception and conference room areas
- Perform a variety of administrative duties as required to support agents including data entry, processing brokerage transactions, and proofreading of marketing packages and other client materials
- Keep monthly inventory on all office and kitchen supplies and place necessary supply orders on a regular basis, keeping costs in check
- Process and deliver daily mail and faxes efficiently and confidentially
- Schedule any conference room activity and prep the room accordingly
- Review and process expense reports, invoices, petty cash reconciliation
- Update and maintain the office roster
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Have a natural willingness to be helpful and be very service oriented
- Ability to communicate extremely well with a diverse group of personality types
- Possess a strong desire to learn new concepts and challenge yourself to learn and grow
Required Knowledge, Experience and Attributes:
- Technologically savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Reliable and punctual
- Adaptable and willing to take on tasks as needed
- Strong organizational and proofreading skills; attention to detail is a must
- Quick learner
- Handle multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Professional front office appearance, dress and demeanor
- 2+ years administrative experience
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes more transactions than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2021, the firm closed 13,255 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $84.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.