Human Resources Generalist
Corporate – Human Resources/Recruiting
Our Human Resources department is growing and we are looking for a talented, energetic HR Generalist professional!
The HR Generalist will be responsible for the implementation and support of various Human Resources activities related to all areas of employment, employee relations, performance management, and policy and procedures.
The qualified individual will be:
- interpreting HR policies and procedures based upon the Employee Manual.
- administering pre-employment recruiting processes.
- maintaining compliance with state and federal employment laws/regulations concerning all aspects of employment.
- responding to and investigating employee questions and issues and documenting outcomes appropriately.
- performing standard HRIS (ADP WFN) input, reporting, and record keeping.
- performing other related duties as required and assigned.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5 years of relevant HR experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or Business, strongly preferred.
- PHR Certification, strongly preferred.
- solid proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, & Powerpoint.
- experience with HRIS, preferably ADP.
- excellent oral, written, and communication skills.
- experience in a multi-state environment, preferred.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.