Fort Worth, TX /
Corporate – REIS Staff /
Marcus & Millichap, the nation’s largest real estate investment brokerage firm, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to provide professional support to the Fort Worth office. Candidates must be extremely dependable, organized, detail oriented, flexible, creative, and able to work independently. Additionally, the candidate must have exceptional follow-through, have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, be highly motivated, possess exceptional PC skills, as well as written/verbal communication skills. The ability to multitask under pressure is a must.
Preferred proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop and be currently using it in your job function.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Graphic design services to include the production of marketing/related materials utilizing M&Ms proprietary software and standard software such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Marketing support, including the coordination of events, contests, advertising, press releases, and public relations
- Learn M&M’s approved methods for generating and circulating press releases and other promotional materials utilizing the M&M editorial style guide and branding.
- Coordination of office events, client symposiums and recruiting events and sales contests.
- Become skilled in the production of materials using proprietary and standard software, to include proofreading.
- Create/maintain office Marketing Center with up to date and relevant materials.
- Liaise with firm’s Communication Department as necessary.
- Assist with miscellaneous duties such as scanning, binding, supply stocking, and maintaining office cleanliness.
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following:
- Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications Degree preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Publisher or another similar graphic design program.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Experience in the commercial real estate industry or executive support.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
- Service-oriented attitude and professional demeanor.
- Proactive, self-directed, ethical, and creative thinker who will contribute ideas.
- Must be versatile and flexible in making last minute adjustments to work requests.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of being on time and dependable.
- Must be trainable / coachable.
- High level of integrity.
- Fanatic attention to deadlines and scheduling.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with over 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $49.7 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.