Corporate – REIS Staff
A successful Investment Team at Marcus & Millichap, the nation’s largest real estate investment brokerage firm, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to provide professional support to a real estate brokerage team. Candidates must be extremely dependable, organized and detail-oriented. Additionally, the candidate must have exceptional follow-through, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be highly motivated, possess exceptional computer skills, as well as written/verbal communication skills business writing, and proofreading skills. The ability to multitask under pressure is a must.
- Design and manage all marketing collateral for team in Adobe Creative Cloud (apps including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Acrobat) and Constant Contact
- Manage team branding and outreach – maintain cohesive branding in print and digital formats, recognize and propose new opportunities for outreach
- Basic project management, editing, and writing skills required
- Weekly marketplace reports by property type
- Monthly overall marketplace report with all property types
- Coordination of year end client gifts
- Design and execution of custom research reports by property type
- Maintain and update contact lists for email distributions
- Maintain team website and capabilities brochures across all property types
- Project management of incoming proposals and updates
- Facilitation of proposal/listing updates with coordination of the Financial Analyst
- Basic production of property/market overviews and summation of research reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Eagerness for researching the local real estate market and economic drivers
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Applications to include Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, as well as experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (preferred)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently under pressure
- Service-oriented attitude and professional demeanor
- Proactive, self-directed, ethical, and creative thinker who will contribute ideas and ask questions
- Great interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of being on time and dependable
- High level of integrity
- If available work samples should be included as well
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.