Corporate – Marketing/Communications
The Marcus & Millichap Marketing Team is looking for multidisciplinary, passionate and detail-oriented Production Artist to join our constantly evolving group. As a Production Artist on the marketing team you will be working with our small, but talented team to support the needs of the firm in a fast-paced work environment. The team’s focus is on creating industry-leading visual design across print, digital, and video.
- Creates, updates and resizes presentation decks using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Creates, updates and resizes digital and print marketing materials including advertising templates, email marketing templates, headshots, sales aids, etc.
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
- Makes updates and loads content to our corporate websites using our CMS.
- Juggles multiple ongoing projects without disruption, be self-motivated and resourceful.
- Works collaboratively with a cross-functional creative team to meet aesthetic and technical goals.
- Ability to work in a creative team atmosphere of Designers, Copywriters and Project Managers.
- Works under the guidance and direction of the Sr. Art Director and Marketing Manager.
- Establishes a high-output workflow that is deadline-driven, with smooth hand-offs and meticulous attention to detail.
Experience and Education
- BA in a related field (Marketing, Graphic Design, Advertising, etc.)
- Ability to effectively use Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office with expert ability in PowerPoint a huge plus
- Online portfolio showcasing your work
- Nice to have, knowledge of SiteCore or similar enterprise-level CMS
- Nice to have, Experience using email marketing tools such as MailChimp, Pardot, Constant Contact, etc.
- Nice to have, Proficient knowledge of basic HTML/CSS and the ability to code email marketing templates and basic landing pages
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.