Mid-Atlantic/Southeast Division – Washington, D.C.
Marcus & Millichap, the nation’s leading commercial real estate investment sales company, is seeking a talented, career minded, Marketing Coordinator for a top producing team in the Bethesda, MD Office. The individual will be responsible for providing marketing and creative assistance to provide value to their business. The ideal candidate should have an interest in a dynamic environment with a willingness to learn and grow in a multitude of tasks.
Nature & Scope
- The Candidate will be responsible for managing workflow, business development and office efficiency as well as the start-to-finish production of all marketing packages, flyers, e-brochures and teasers from initial research and document review.
- Create marketing materials –marketing brochures, flyers, postcards, general marketing letters, proposals, etc. using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Design and create email marketing campaigns for new property listings, property closings
- Edit property photos using Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to update website/website maintenance is optional
- Oversee timelines for creation and distribution of proposals and listings
- Organize and track all marketing efforts
- Assist with multiple administrative duties including processing brokerage requests
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of Graphic design experience required (Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field)
- Significant knowledge of Adobe CC suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Self-motivated – able to perform with little direction, desire to learn
- Commercial real estate experience preferable
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with both internal and external sources
- Must be technologically/computer savvy, with a willingness to learn new programs
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent grammar, spelling, writing/editing a must
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet critical deadlines
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.