Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation – Staff
Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation (MMCC) is a leading source of real estate capital nationally, and our team of experienced professionals provides financing for a full range of property types and loan amounts.
Marcus & Millichap is seeking a part-time Paralegal to assist in their Commercial Real Estate Loan Servicing company in Cleveland.
- Reviewing mortgage loan documents, amendments, leases, modifications and servicing agreements.
- Assist in handling loan events for easements, condemnation proceedings, interest transfers, draw requests, insurance compliance and post-closing items.
- Review, analyze, interpret and take action regarding complex issues related to commercial real estate and mortgage documentation.
- Ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures and Investor Requirements are met.
- Prior business, real estate or paralegal experience.
- Ideal candidate will possess a minimum of two years’ experience in corporate finance, commercial finance and/or real estate, with law firms, corporations, businesses, banks, and/or title companies.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Be able to multi-task and possess strong organizational and communication skills. Candidates should also have strong grammar and proofreading skills and the ability to work independently. Must have excellent computer skills and be proficient using MS Office products.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with more than 1,800 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2017, the firm closed 8,979 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $42.2 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.