Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation – Originators
Marcus & Millichap's mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Commercial Loan Originator/Mortgage Broker to join our team in Cincinnati!
Our Loan Originators provide owners and investors access to the most competitive real estate financing through a variety of sources, including regional and national lenders, life insurance companies, CMBS, agency lenders, and private capital.
A day in the life of our Originators often includes:
- Advising clients, companies, and institutions in the development and execution of their individualized capital markets strategies
- Preparing thoughtful analyses of clients' assets, and providing initial feedback to clients regarding potential capital sources, rates, and terms
- Researching capital markets trends and providing real-time advice to clients
- Marketing existing loan commitments to the most qualified capital sources to encourage competition, resulting in the best rates and terms for our clients
- Participating in best-in-class training and ongoing skills-development workshops
- Collaborating and partnering with Senior Originators to achieve business and career goals
- Networking with other industry professionals
What makes Marcus & Millichap different?
- National Platform – The alignment between our Real Estate Investment Sales Agents and Commercial Loan Originators provides access to deal flow, and increases the likelihood of a successful transaction. Our culture of collaboration & information sharing is a founding principle of the firm.
- Fewer Restrictions – Clients want to do business with those they know, like and trust. Our Loan Originators can partner with clients regardless of location, asset class, deal size, or product type. This is unique within our industry, and allows our Loan Originators to build diverse businesses.
- Non-Competitive Management – Our management team is there to train, coach, and support our Loan Originators in growing their businesses; they are no longer doing deals themselves. Our management team ensures we have the best-prepared, most knowledgeable Loan Originators in the market.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.