Licensed Lead Business Generator- Part-Time
Corporate – REIS Staff
Marcus & Millichap, the nation's leading commercial real estate investment company, is seeking a licensed real estate agent for a part-time salaried position to generate leads on behalf of investment brokers.
We’re looking for driven individuals to join a thriving sales team in an entry level capacity where you’ll be able to jump start a career in digital and marketing technology sales. Your central role will be to offer support to a sales team via cold calling, prospecting, and generating fresh sales leads. You need to be a strong oral and written communicator, and able to make a high volume of outbound sales calls daily. This is a great opportunity for those looking to start a long-term career in sales.
- Make 80-100 sales calls daily
- Initiate, build, and nurture relationships to generate fresh opportunities
- Monitor all lead activity in CRM
- Researching and reaching out to individuals
- Speaking clearly and effectively on the phone
- Delivering appropriate sales presentations
- Quoting prices and closing sales
- Effectively overcoming sales objections
- Recording pertinent sale information
- Entering data into appropriate software
- Email correspondence
Desired Skills & Expertise
- 1-2 years of experience in customer-facing roles
- California real estate license
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Passion for media, eCommerce, and technology
- Bachelors degree or some college preferred
- Familiarity with RealNex or CRM based software
- Strong work ethic, and ability to multitask
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite efficiently;
- Exceptional presentation, communication (written and verbal), and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Job Type: Part-time
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with more than 1,800 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2017, the firm closed 8,979 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $42.2 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.