Commercial Real Estate Agent
Texas Division – Dallas
The Dallas office of Marcus & Millichap is strategically growing and is seeking entrepreneurial individuals to join highly successful multifamily, office, industrial, manufactured housing, hospitality and retail teams. No commercial real estate experience or license is required to apply, but a track-record of personal accomplishment and coachability is a must.
As a leader in the investment brokerage industry, Marcus & Millichap maintains a proven agent development model that offers significant earnings potential well into the seven-figures. While no salary is provided, the firm offers a competitive commission structure and average earnings in the Dallas office are in the mid-six figures.
Our Ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
· Self-motivated, ambitious, and inspired to succeed
· Above-average communication and relationship-building skills
· A high level of personal responsibility, honesty, and empathy
· Goal oriented, with a focus on personal development
· Able to bounce back from rejection, and solve problems creatively
A day in the life of our Agents often includes:
- Advising clients in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies
- Preparing thoughtful analyses of clients' properties, including broker opinions of value (BOV), market comparables, and research
- Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends
- Marketing exclusive property listings to qualified buyers
- Prospecting new client relationships, and networking with other industry professionals
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, and purchase and sales agreements
- Participating in best-in-class training and ongoing skills-development workshops
What makes Marcus & Millichap different?
- National Platform – MNet, our internal, proprietary listing program, offers our agents the ability to view all active listings within the firm, and bring qualified buyers to any listing. This culture of collaboration & information sharing is a founding principle of the firm.
- Training & Mentorship Programs – Marcus & Millichap provides structured, industry-leading training programs tailored to your individual level of business, sales, and real estate experience. Our team-oriented environment enables newer agents to learn from influential, highly successful senior agents and managers.
- Non-Competitive Management – Our management team is there to train, coach, and support our Agents in growing their businesses; they are no longer brokering deals themselves. Our management team ensures we have the best-prepared, most knowledgeable Agents in the market.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with over 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $49.7 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.