Orlando, FL /
Florida Division – Orlando /
Transaction/Marketing Coordinator needed for a top producing Associate in the Orlando office of Marcus & Millichap, the largest real estate investment brokerage firm in the US. We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual interested in joining a successful and growing commercial real estate brokerage team. The position demands strong time-management, good phone manner, organization and prioritization skills. Potential candidates should have commercial real estate transactional experience, strong written, verbal, and mathematical skills. The ideal candidate should have a professional demeanor, be technologically proficient and can learn new technologies quickly. Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task is essential. Candidate should be comfortable working in a busy, corporate sales environment.
Nature & Scope
- The Transaction Coordinator manages all documents and activities associated with the Senior Associate and team’s transactions and reports directly to the Senior Associate.
- Gain a full knowledge of Marcus & Millichap contracts and their proper use
- Become skilled on the firm's research, technology and marketing tools
- Manage database of all contacts (Investors, Prospects, Vendors, Agents), projects and properties.
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Assist in preparation and review of fee agreements, confidentiality agreements, purchase agreements, due diligence documents, etc.
- Work with title companies/attorneys to move the transaction forward
- Oversee all aspects of buyer & seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing including follow up during due diligence period
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes
- Ensure accuracy of all contracts and that timely executions occur in compliance with Marcus & Millichap policies
- Keep organized, complete transaction files in accordance with state requirements
- Provide administrative and production support including typing correspondence (letters, memos, reports, etc.) creating marketing packages, using e-mail blasts, scans, etc.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 Years’ Transactional Commercial Real Estate experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Self-motivated – able to perform with little direction, desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with both internal and external sources
- Must be technologically/computer savvy
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications
- Abode Photoshop and InDesign experience a plus
- Excellent grammar, spelling, writing/editing a must
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with over 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $49.7 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.