Corporate – IPA
Marcus & Millichap's Institutional Property Advisors (IPA) seeks a self-motivated, team oriented,Brokerage Adminstrator to join our staff in our Ontario office. The Brokerage Administrator (BA) will support and report directly to the Director of Operations Manager for IPA.
- Listing Process (List to Close): Manage the activation of all listings in addition to managing the under contract and closed processes
- E-Marketing: Create and broadcast e-Property campaign flyers to the IPA database, coordinate frequency of campaign with team, generate reporting 72-hours post launch
- Manage IPA press release requests
- Deal Tracking: Manage the collection of mandatory deal information tracked by IPA via the listing, under contract and closed processes; maintain an accurate spreadsheet of all IPA transaction history (listings, under contract, closings, expired/removed, portfolios, etc.); manage status updates
- Leadership/Agent Reporting: Maintain accurate leadership and agent reports
- Client Events: Assist Director of Operations with miscellaneous tasks needed for local, regional and conference related events
- Business Cards & Stationery: Review and approves business card and stationery order requests
- Phone Rosters: Maintain and update IPA phone rosters by product type
- Invoices: Process and submit IPA invoices for payment
- Training/Job Aids: Assist Director Of Operations in managing, creating and updating job aids and training videos
- IPA Website Contact Us Submission: Receive and handle all client website inquiries
- Client Services Email Account: Manage the division’s general email account; reply to emails/clients; make necessary updates to the Salesforce database
Required Knowledge, Experience and Attributes
- Strong computer skills including *Excel (intermediate to Advanced skills a MUST including knowledge of pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.), MS Word,PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Possess a friendly, proactive attitude, and a strong desire to learn and grow
- Quick learner who has strong organizational skills and is detail oriented
- Adaptable and willing to take on tasks as needed
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.