Junior Graphic Designer
Corporate – REIS Staff
The Fluellen Hoover Multifamily team of Marcus & Millichap is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer based in our Dallas office.
The Junior Graphic Designer will work as a part of a team to help create premium marketing and presentation materials for our clients. Individual must have a positive, customer focused demeanor, an eye for detail, precision and accuracy as well as the ability to work successfully with a team in a high production volume environment.
This role will be expected to become knowledgeable about the general commercial real estate industry including terminology.
- Expert capability in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven organization
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and maintain relationships
- Willingness to take on new responsibilities and tasks as required
What You'll Be Doing:
- Support your team by being a daily example of integrity, humility, drive and performance
- Create unique and highly customized material
- Continuously improve all current material and create new collateral pieces
- Assist and/or oversee the functions of graphic design, page layout, email and online marketing, copywriting, content creation, and research.
- Work closely with the broader broker support team, including office support staff, financial analyst, research, escrow coordinator, and team brokers.
- You are humble, hungry and smart. In that order.
- You lead with integrity
- You operate as the synergist
- You are creative, adaptable and audacious
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.