Sales Office Assistant
Las Vegas, NV
Corporate – REIS Staff
Marcus & Millichap is seeking a dependable, professional and organized individual with prior experience in commercial real estate or Title. This is a full-time position working directly under the top Retail & Net Leased team in the Las Vegas Office. Superior knowledge and understanding of the business is required.
The Transaction Coordinator will provide support services to the top retail brokerage team, by processing all transactions including new listings, under contracts and closings. They will be responsible for managing all contracts through closing to ensure the timely closing of deals including proofing marketing packages, use of grammar, compliance with state and local laws as well as company standards. Professionalism and attention to detail are musts.
This person must be able to operate in a fast-paced environment, take direction, and multi-task under tight deadlines while consistently projecting a friendly and professional demeanor. Candidate should possess a high comfort level with all Microsoft Office products.
Duties will include:
- Manage and update team members on the status of each deal
- Ensure all transactions follow state and brokerage requirements
- Proof marketing proposals and meeting presentation materials
- Possess a superior knowledge and understanding of each deal to efficiently communicate deadlines and requirements to clients and team
- Clear and professional communication to clients, escrow, and lenders
- Respond to requests for property information in a timely manner
- Preforming occasional Administrative duties such as routing calls, answering phones, coordinating meetings etc.
- Database Research
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but sufficient Escrow/title experience will also suffice
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial real estate, loan underwriting or title
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Works well under deadlines and a creative self-starter
- Must be proficient with Microsoft products
- Ability to handle sensitive material and maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Experience with InDesign program or graphic design is a plus, but not required
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with more than 1,800 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2017, the firm closed 8,979 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $42.2 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.