Phoenix, AZ /
Corporate – REIS Staff /
Marcus & Millichap, the nation’s largest real estate investment brokerage firm, is looking for a Full-Time Marketing Coordinator for their busy Phoenix office. Candidate will be relied on to provide design and administrative support, while also managing office marketing efforts. Candidates must be dependable, organized, detail oriented, flexible, creative, and able to work independently. Additionally, the candidate must have InDesign experience, have exceptional follow-through, and possess excellent written/verbal communication skills. The ability to multitask under pressure and in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Prepare marketing packages utilizing Adobe Creative Suite
- Design marketing flyers, postcards, advertisements, etc.
- Manage content on various Commercial Real Estate platforms
- Write and distribute press releases
- Prepare email marketing campaigns
- Utilize research tools to create factual marketing materials
- Provide Brokerage Administrative support
- Experience with Adobe InDesign is a MUST
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suites programs preferred (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent with general technology
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher)
- Skilled in project management
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, while managing deadlines
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and a self-motivator
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with over 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $49.7 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.