Brokerage Administrator / Marketing Coordinator
Mid-Atlantic/Southeast Division – Orlando
Marcus & Millichap, the nation's leading commercial real estate investment company with 80+ offices nationally, is seeking a Brokerage Administrator / Marketing Coordinator for the Orlando, FL office.
Nature & Scope
The Brokerage Administrator (BA) / Marketing Coordinator (MC) is a non-exempt position that reports directly to the Operations Manager. The BA/MC divides their time between marketing and brokerage responsibilities.
The BA/MC Provides:
- Marketing support, including the coordination of events, contests, advertising, press releases, and public relations
- Graphic design services to include the production of marketing/related materials utilizing M&Ms proprietary software (MNet-Offering) and standard software such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Brokerage administration and transactional tasks
- Back-up phones/front office support (Full-time phones/front office support if front-desk based).
Specific Brokerage Administrators/Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Become skilled in the use of our firm’s research, technology and marketing tools including (MNet-Offering, Salesforce, CoStar, LandVision, LexisNexis, MNet, MMweb, MapNet, VOIP, Advertising/Marketing/Branding Materials, WebEx, Constant Contact, Agent Profile Page Administration, Marketplace/Liaison)
- Learn M&M’s approved methods for generating and circulating press releases and other promotional materials utilizing the M&M editorial style guide and branding.
- Coordination of office events, client symposiums and recruiting events and sales contests.
- Become skilled in the production of materials using proprietary and standard software, to include proofreading.
- Create/maintain office Marketing Center with up to date and relevant materials.
- Liaise with firm’s Communication Department as necessary.
- The BA/MC will adequately acquire/refine these skills within 9 – 12 months of on-boarding (or transferring into the role) at which time the BA/MC will solely utilize the Marketing Coordinator title.
- Assist with miscellaneous duties such as scanning, binding, supply stocking, and maintaining office cleanliness.
Required Knowledge, Experience and Attributes
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Some experience with InDesign and Photoshop preferred
- Strong editing skills, i.e., spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Reliable and punctual
- Professional phone and customer service etiquette
- Possess a friendly, proactive attitude and a strong desire to learn and progress within the firm
- 2+ years marketing and/or administrative experience
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma/equivalent
- A front desk based BA/MC may have modified duties as assigned by management and as dictated by business needs.
- Candidates are tested for competency in software and office skills.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.