Organization and Administrative Lead
Encino, CA /
Corporate – REIS Staff /
Marcus & Millichap is the nation's #1 commercial investment real estate brokerage firm with over 80 offices and closes more commercial real estate transactions annually than any other firm in the nation. This is an excellent full-time opportunity for a top-quality, career-minded individual to work directly with a top performing real estate sales team as an Administrative Assistant. Ideal candidate will have superb written, organizational and communication skills, give 100% commitment to helping create a dynamic team environment, have strong attention to detail, be a self-motivator/proactive, problem solver and a quick learner. Must be comfortable with numbers and working in a fast-paced environment.
This role is a full-time position working with a Commercial Real Estate Investment Sales team in the Encino office of Marcus & Millichap. The individual in this position will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties.
- Prepare Research for Marketing Packages & Proposals
- Create spreadsheets and data tables in both Word and Excel
- Support all marketing initiatives, including coordination and dissemination of sales reports and client correspondence
- Use of good judgment with both internal and external clients.
- Maintain calendar and all scheduling, planning, and preparation for all meetings
- Support sales team as needed
- Ensure proper flow of information, pursuing detailed follow-through, as necessary
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Power Point
- Working understanding/proficient in In-Design is a bonus
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel and a familiarity with spreadsheet formulas
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior administrative experience preferred
- Real estate (commercial), legal or financial services industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Flexible attitude with the willingness to take on new projects
- Highly service-oriented individual with the ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities and ability to take independent initiative for action within areas of responsibility
- Excellent organizational, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes more transactions than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2021, the firm closed 13,255 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $84.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.