Sales Office Assistant
Encino, CA /
Corporate – REIS Staff /
A senior broker at Marcus & Millichap in the firm’s prestigious Encino office would like to bring aboard a motivated candidate to assist them with all aspects of the commercial real estate brokerage business. This is a unique opportunity to join an award winning senior investment sales team with significant opportunity to grow with one of the nation’s largest commercial real estate investment brokerages specializing in transaction services.
- Assist in underwriting and financial evaluations
- Handle showings and property tours
- Maintain and update team Database
- Manage escrow process
- Responsible for tracking team efficiency
- Maintain listing and transaction files
- Proposal completion including financial evaluation and comparables selection
- Interact with clients and brokers to assist in current and future transactions
- Assist with special assignments, i.e., presentations, spreadsheets, reports, etc.
- Strong knowledge of office functions (including, but not limited to):
- Superior phone etiquette and customer service to clients
- Data entry and proofreading
- Ensure timely completion of all required tasks
- Document copying, scanning and binding
- Send and receive information via company email in Outlook
Required Knowledge and/or Experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office required; specifically Microsoft Excel
- Financial Underwriting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with people of all personality types
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities and ability to take independent initiative for action within areas of responsibility.
- Prior administrative experience in a sales group preferred
- Real Estate License is a plus but not mandatory
- Interest and ability to take leadership responsibilities
- Desire to grow with an interest in assisting in team building and growth
- Real Estate experience preferred
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with over 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $49.7 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.