Marketing Coordinator, Graphic Design Production
Dallas, TX /
Corporate – REIS Staff /
The dynamic administrative support team at Marcus & Millichap Dallasis seeking a new team member to join our innovative, collaborative team. We’re seeking a personable, professional, and creative individual who desires a stable, professional office environment providing growth and challenge. Ideal candidates for this role are passionate about providing top customer service, creating beautiful graphic design, always looking for ways to improve self and team, and making a difference in the office’s overall success.
This is a full-time, non-exempt (hourly), in-office position – not remote or work from home.
Commercial real estate is competitive and fast paced. Bring your creativity, graphic design skills, and the mindset of “no job too big or small”.
Some of the interesting things you’ll be doing:
- Using your Adobe Creative Suite skills and our proprietary software, you’ll produce marketing packages and proposal books used by our agents to demonstrate Marcus & Millichap’s expertise in the marketplace (this position is graphics production-based rather than marketing analytics-based)
- Assist with posting social media content, press releases and other external pieces
- Becoming a valuable team member working closely with, and supporting, your home office as well as team members across your geographic area with an interesting variety of tasks which often include specialty marketing pieces and projects related to sales agent recruiting, events planning, local sales aids and other promotional collateral, special projects, etc.
- Learning real estate transaction administrative support – we teach you how to use Marcus & Millichap's proprietary software which will help you assist our agents throughout the life cycle of their transactions
- You’ll become the Dallas office's highly visible marketing expert
What you’ll bring:
- Intermediate/strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook*
- Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite is required*
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills as well as proofreading and editing abilities
- Possess great soft skills; collaborative, proactive, and approachable with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual, take pride in owning your responsibilities and contributing to the team
- 2+ years graphics design experience desired
- If you’ve worked in a sales or similar fast-paced environment, that’s a big plus1
*Candidates are tested for competency in software and office skills.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes more transactions than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2022, the firm closed 12,272 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $86.3 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.