Corporate – REIS Staff
The Philadelphia Office is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join the team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with mandatory 1-3+ years experience in a commercial real estate position, preferably focused on retail, net leased or office assets.
- Ability to abstract lease agreements
- Proficiency in building complex cash flow models
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Advanced knowledge of CoStar, Loopnet, and Argus
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Decision-making capability with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and client-drive expectations and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Very process oriented and organized
- Ability to work successfully with “Type A”personalities
- Creative problem-solving abilities
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.