Corporate – REIS Staff
Marcus and Millichap the nation’s largest real estate investment brokerage firm is looking for an entry-level Administrative Assistant to provide support to a top industrial investment sales agent in the Dallas Office. Candidates must be extremely dependable, organized, detail oriented, flexible and able to work independently. Additionally, the candidate must have exceptional follow through, have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, be highly motivated and possess exceptional PC skills (Microsoft Office Package), as well as outstanding written/verbal communication skills.
Note: Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and coordinate schedule, as well as confirming daily appointments.
- Provide marketing support such as proofreading, creation, and project mgmt.
- Build and maintain customized, in-house database.
- Conduct internet research and sort through industrial database for agents daily follow ups and business development calls
- Create and maintain spreadsheets.
- Draft written communication to clients; prepare contracts & other forms.
- Manage and sort emails daily.
- Field and screen incoming phone calls and manage daily operations of the broker’s office.
- Manage files, mail, fax, photocopy, and be responsible for overall organization.
- Schedule meetings, phone conferences, travel plans, lunches.
- Perform any other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree is highly preferred
- Commercial real estate marketing background not required, but a plus
- Excellent computer skills: Proficient in all Microsoft Applications
- Proactive, ethical, and creative thinker who is willing to contribute ideas.
- Very detail oriented, EXTREMELY organized and process driven
- Ability to prioritize tasks when needed
- Must be willing to learn and become proficient with in-house real estate software programs.
- Must have sense of humor!
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with more than 1,800 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2017, the firm closed 8,979 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $42.2 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.