Fort Lauderdale, FL /
Florida Division – Fort Lauderdale /
Financial Analyst for Top Sales Team at Marcus & Millichap
Marcus & Millichap is seeking a dependable individual with prior experience in real estate financial analysis and valuation. This is a full-time position working directly under a top hotel team in the Ft. Lauderdale Office. Excellent analytical and professional business writing skills are required. Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Real Estate. Superior computer skills are a must; candidate should possess a high comfort level with Microsoft Excel and have general excel financial modeling capabilities.
The Financial Analyst will provide financial and analytical support services, which will include preparing proposals/opinions of value, data input, underwriting property values, performing market research, both in and outside the office in order to evaluate real estate, analyzing comparable properties and sales trends and preparing financial analysis for presentation to clients. Professionalism and attention to detail are musts.
The Financial Analyst will be a resourceful contributor to the team who can operate in a fast paced, stressful environment, take direction, and multi-task under tight deadlines. Consistently projecting a friendly and professional demeanor, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for the preparation and analysis of all properties for multiple Agents on a top hotel brokerage team.
Duties will include:
- Gather and research sales and rent comparables
- Track market trends such as rental growth and development
- Prepare marketing and promotional materials
- Prepare marketing proposals and meeting presentation materials
- Prepare financial models for commercial real estate valuation
- Review financial statements and operating information
- Respond to requests for property information
- Database Management
- Bachelor's degree, or higher
- Financial analysis and underwriting
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Works well under deadlines
- Creative self-starter
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to handle sensitive material and maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Have a team-player attitude
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with over 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $49.7 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.