Mid-Atlantic/Southeast Division – Atlanta
Marcus & Millichap, the nation's leading commercial real estate investment company with 80+ offices nationally, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for the Atlanta office.
Editing photos in Adobe Photoshop
Creating aerial maps and graphics from Google and other mapping software
Assembly and presentation of marketing material with Adobe InDesign
Design and create marketing material for the new property listings, property closings
Posting properties for sale on group's website and external marketing websites
Updating group's website/website maintenance
Write/edit press releases for the group's sold properties
Adobe InDesign & Photoshop (required)
Salesforce general or administration experience is a strong plus (not required)
Assist with Monday Morning Meeting Presentations
- Maintain all listing and transaction files for every contractual agreement
- Data entry of all listing activities including new activations, reactivations, removals, under contract and closed
- Maintain Agent files per Marcus & Millichap policy
- Continually prioritize and re-prioritize Agent work requests and follow up with staff members and Agent to ensure timely completion and delivery
- Obtain required approvals/initials on documents
- Assist Agent with special projects (mailers, flyers, etc)
- Assist with special assignments, i.e., presentations, spreadsheets, reports, etc.
- Work with agent to create and maintain a clean and organized office
- Strong knowledge of office functions (including, but not limited to):
- Superior phone etiquette and customer service to visitors
- Data entry and proofreading of all marketing material
- Ensure timely data entry of all new activity on listings
- Document copying, scanning and binding
- Send and receive information via company email in Outlook
- Updating the status board with New Listing, Under Contracts and Closed
- Assist with Monday Morning Meeting Presentations
Required Knowledge and/or Experience
- 2+ years of office / administrative experience required
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Adobe InDesign required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with people of all personality types
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Cost efficiency in decision-making
- Type 50 wpm
- High school degree required
- College degree preferred
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.