Sales Mentorship Program - Encino
Southern California Division – Encino
Marcus & Millichap’s Sales Mentorship Program
Our Sales Mentorship Program is designed to provide a hands-on opportunity to learn both the commercial real estate industry and our proven principles of investment sales brokerage, all within a structured environment that provides constant coaching and feedback.
Through partnership with a successful senior agent, our program participants complete marketing, analytical, and administrative tasks while gaining expertise in the following areas:
- Applying Marcus & Millichap’s value proposition at all stages of the brokerage continuum
- Achieving fluency in Marcus & Millichap’s proprietary software and industry programs
- Developing and building client databases and referral networks
- Performing underwriting and analysis on commercial properties in order to create effective marketing proposals
- Successfully communicating with clients, attorneys, lenders, and all other parties involved in a commercial real estate transaction
- Developing confidence in cold calling, networking, and building productive relationships
- Sharpening negotiation, strategy, and transactional management skill sets
- Preparing a personal financial plan, budget, and goals
- Understanding the benefits of financing with Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.