Corporate – REIS Staff
This is an opportunity to work with a team of high-volume, commercial real estate agents in our Dallas, Texas office. We are looking for someone who can oversee and assist in the operation of an established retail brokerage team.
The ideal candidate will possess well developed administrative skills and have prior experience in supervising others. Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are a MUST and candidate should be a natural “people” person with a can-do and will-do attitude. Candidates can expect to work in a fast-paced and competitive work environment.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter describing your prior supervisory or leadership experience, along with what skills and/or personal characteristics you possess that make you the ideal candidate. Please include your compensation requirements for immediate consideration.
- Transaction Administration: Abstract and administer basic legal agreements relating to the real estate sales process. Manage the collection and dissemination of due diligence materials and assist Agents throughout the sales process. Direct local administrative team on specifics concerning transaction details. Prepare new listing, under contract and sold transaction paperwork.
- Operations Management: review marketing materials for completeness and accuracy, adhere to existing processes and ensure deadlines are met. Ensure that Team maintains efficiency.
- Administrative Support: Provide administrative support to Senior Vice President of Investments including preparing and disseminating team and client correspondence, communications and reports, managing team calendars, and maintaining team paper and electronic files.
- 3+ years administrative support experience in a corporate environment REQUIRED
- Position requires a strong work ethic, organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively interact and manage challenging personalities
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with more than 1,800 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2017, the firm closed 8,979 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $42.2 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.