Information Systems Project Manager
Corporate – Tech/IS
Marcus & Millichap is seeking to add an Information Systems Project Manager to join our Seattle, Washington based team. The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the company's information technology projects. Coordinates project phases from development to installation. Acts as liaison between stakeholders, development team, vendors, and consultants.
- Coordinates activities, resources, and information.
- Liaise with business units to identify and define project expectations, scope, objectives and goals.
- Makes certain that the project team’s needs are met as the project evolves.
- Helps prepare and manage project documentation.
- Documents and tracks project progress.
- Acts as point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
- Uses project management tools to monitor progress including milestones, budget, and hours.
- Reports and escalate to management as needed.
- Schedules meetings and keep notes.
- Coordinates deployment activities.
- Enhances department’s and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for completing varying project requests.
- Explores, recommends and implements opportunities to add value to project process, development and deployment.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a technical project manager
- Excellent team management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Experience with Visual Studios Work logs
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Any related certifications a plus
- Position is not remote and is located in the Seattle development office
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with more than 1,800 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2017, the firm closed 8,979 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $42.2 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.