Senior Graphic Designer
Encino, CA /
Corporate – REIS Staff /
Marcus & Millichap, the nation’s leading commercial real estate investment sales company, is seeking a talented, career minded, Senior Graphic Designer for our Encino office. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for providing marketing and creative assistance to provide value to their business. The ideal candidate should have an interest in a dynamic environment with a willingness to learn and grow in a multitude of tasks.
We are looking for a full time, creative, talented, and efficient Graphic Designer to assist in the preparation and composition of marketing materials utilizing our own Proprietary program, Adobe InDesign, Constant Contact and Word Press.
We are a Commercial Real Estate Investment Firm directly representing the top tier net worth population in achieving their Investment goals and our Marketing Materials must set us apart from our competition.
If available, please provide an example of your most recent work in addition to your resume.
- Create marketing materials – informational brochures, email flyers, proposals, etc. using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Assist in the actual utilization of various tools in key proposals and presentations, create aerials and site plans
- Brokerage support, including proofing and editing marketing packages for superior quality
- Maintain current use of team website and email marketing utilizing Mailchimp
Required Knowledge and/or Experience
- Excellent communication skills, ability to develop strong working relationships with both internal and external sources, must be very articulate
- Extremely proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Excellent writing and editing skills, i.e., spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Versatile/flexible with the ability and willingness to take on new responsibilities and tasks as requested
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and meet critical deadlines
- Must be a team player
- 3+ years graphic design experience
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with over 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $49.7 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.