Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation – Staff
Seeking a Commercial Production Coordinator to work in support of a highly successful Capital Markets origination team in our Manhattan office. The ideal candidate is energetic & hard-working, organized, analytical, with exceptional attention-to-detail. Ability to work independently and with a team. An affinity for technology is a plus. The time spent in the role would be as such; 60% coordination, 20% analytical, and 20% marketing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- General administrative and organizational work (scheduling/calendar management, travel arrangements, phones, filing, expense reports, etc.)
- Assisting in correspondence with clients, lenders and 3rd Parties (Proofreading, editing and composing, phones, emails, etc.)
- Managing marketing collateral and distribution across multiple channels
- Assisting in database and pipeline management (Salesforce)
- Researching properties through various SAS platforms (CoStar, LandVision, Trepp, etc.)
- Organizing due diligence for high-volume deal flow (loan documents, surveys, financial statements and leases)
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instruction
- Proficient planning and organizing skills
- Ability to multitask and effectively balance competing deadlines while staying organized
- Strong writing skills (grammar & spelling)
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office, primarily Word, Excel and Power Point
- Experience with Salesforce (or other CRM) preferred
- Open to learning new things, improving processes and proposing alternative solutions
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year accredited institution with a real estate or finance focus preferred, not required
- 1-2 years of similar analysis experience in a commercial real estate brokerage, services or financial services firm preferred
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.