Commercial Loan Processor/Closer
West Los Angeles, CA
Southern California Division – West Los Angeles
Institutional Property Advisors Capital (IPA) is looking to add a talented Commercial Loan Processor/Closer to our financing division in West Los Angeles. The candidate would be joining the top ranked team nationally within IPA Capital and must possess an extremely high level of commitment to excellence, dedication to client service and the utmost integrity. The position of Loan Processor/Closer is a critical component to IPA as we seek to add value to our clients throughout the entire process. As part of their duties, the new Loan Processor/Closer would have daily interactions with clients, lenders, and all other 3rd parties involved in the commercial loan process. While experience is helpful, we are willing to train the right candidate if they possess the skills noted below.
Top candidates will possess many of the following skills/qualities:
- Excellent technical, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects while managing deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and approach challenges and issues that arise with a problem-solving mindset
- Takes the initiative to learn new skills and processes
- Values a team atmosphere and working together for a common goal
- Gather, review and analyze applications, tax returns, rent rolls, loan documents, third party reports including appraisals, environmental reports and physical site inspection reports; and various lender required documents
- Problem solve and critically think as issues arise on every loan
- Understand the reasons behind all the requirements throughout a loan closing
- Coordinate loan requirements with third party vendors, attorneys, and escrow companies
- Maintain detailed checklists to deal files for internal audits during loan process
- Provide instructions & requests to title/escrow, third party vendors, borrowers & broker agents. Follow up for receipt of documentation, providing guidance, assistance & additional requirements for completion, if necessary
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with more than 1,800 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2017, the firm closed 8,979 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $42.2 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.