Marketing Coordinator/Brokerage Administrator
Corporate – REIS Staff
Marcus & Millichap, the nation's leading commercial real estate investment sales company, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator/Brokerage Administrator for the Washington D.C. office. We are looking for a bright, flexible and enthusiastic individual interested in joining a successful and growing commercial real estate brokerage.
The position demands strong time-management, organization, multi-tasking and prioritization skills. Potential candidates should have strong written, verbal, and mathematical skills. The ideal candidate should have a professional demeanor, be technologically proficient and can learn new technologies quickly. Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task is essential. The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast pace, corporate sales environment with prior real estate experience being preferred.
Nature & Scope
- This position will be a balance of a marketing and administrative role. The candidate will assist in managing all documents and activities associated with the office’s transactions as well as provide lead marketing support for the office. The candidate will maintain daily marketing processes for multiple assets including preparing marketing materials and campaigns including third-party, on-line marketing services, creating and sending weekly email marketing campaigns, creating and ordering marketing materials and maintaining the marketing campaign schedule for the organization. Additionally, the candidate will play an active role in planning client business development events both locally and across the country.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting and developing custom proposal and presentation packages for the sale of commercial assets
- Maintains Marcus & Millichap brand consistently by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, presentations, map and team resumes/biographies
- Drive weekly investor interest through marketing via Constant Contact and other online marketing systems
- Creating and sending weekly custom email marketing campaigns
- Track and report investor activity for each property and generate marketing updates for clients
- Maintain and organize marketing timelines and deadlines at a regional and local level
- Updates and maintains the office marketing databases
- Coordinates business development events and industry symposiums
- Experience of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Commercial Real Estate and/or Financial Services industry experience plus
- Proficiency across marketing channels including online, print, social and events
- Strong writing and editing skills, i.e., spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.