Talent Acquisition Specialist - UK
London Area /
Human Resources /
VIE – H/F
Margo is an IT consulting group that brings together the best experts to deliver the most interesting
technical assignments for the most demanding clients.
By adopting a consultant-first approach, we select the assignments with the highest added value to
enable our people to excel on every project.
With more than 15 years of uninterrupted growth, we have more than 400 employees between
Paris, London and Warsaw.
With 6 dedicated entities, we create the conditions for digital acceleration at all levels of IT
At the same time, we undertake initiatives within our Startup Studio, such as giving birth to a
community of developers or launching a 100% remote entity.
Excellence, exemplarity and ambition are more than just Margo's values. They are the pillars of the
At Margo, our values are lived on a daily basis and feed our way of accompanying our employees,
our clients and our partners in their evolution.
Margo is expanding in the UK and is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to work within
Margo's Recruitment team. You will work in an innovative tech environment, inspiring to attract the
best talents! So, are you ready to join us?
🎯 Your Key Responsibilities
You will work alongside a team specialized in the recruitment of technical profiles (developers, IT
support, commandos). Your main responsibilities are:
- Finding the best candidates: we recruit tech profiles that are in high demand you will have
to develop and animate your network, look for profiles on the different job boards,
approach them, spark their interest in Margo to convince them to meet us.
- Leading the recruitment process: you manage the recruitment process from A to Z, you
evaluate the candidate and engage them in the recruitment process.
- Reflect Margo's image: you are aware of the importance of the candidate experience! You
are committed to consider all your candidates with professionalism and take initiatives in
- Innovate to attract the best: you are on the lookout for news and innovations in
You lead projects to adapt our tools and processes to attract future Margo talent.
- Develop our notoriety: a tech profile needs to be concrete! You are creative in identifying
the key events in which Margo can participate and to push our content on the relevant
- Integrating your consultant: loyalty begins as soon as the contract is signed! You develop
the relationship with your collaborator before his/her arrival, set up a coaching program if
necessary and follow it up.
- Working across Business, Communication, Marketing, team for various internal projects.
🔍You are the successful candidate if
This role requires strong communication skills and proactivity. The recruiter will engage directly with
many different talents (industry, experience level). Therefore, the ability to match the best profiles
with existing opportunities and process knowledge will be critical.
- You have graduated from a business school or university course
- You have a strong interest in recruiting niche profiles
- You are caring and committed to offering the best possible experience to your candidates
- You have good interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- You already have an experience in recruitment
- Your leadership encourages you to formulate new proposals
- You have an interest in the tech world
🤝 Our recruitment process:
We want to get to know you! To do this, the recruitment process is divided into three stages:
1. An initial meeting with Paul Blois, Head of Recruitment, to discover our world and discuss
your career plans
2. A second interview with Justin Paty, Country Manager and Candice Rabl, HR Manager,
including a role-play to assess your recruitment skills
3. A motivation interview with Matthieu Barral, Board Member and Partner
Throughout the recruitment process, you will have the opportunity to participate in events
organised by Margo and to talk to other employees to learn more about us!
🙌 Dive into Margo's corporate culture:
- Meet our teams through our Welcome To The Jungle page
- Discover feedback from Margo consultants on our YouTube page
- Check out our employee's reviews on GlassDoor
Throughout the recruitment process, you have the opportunity to participate in events organized by
Margo and talk to employees to learn more about us!
Interested? Motivated? Apply online at https://www.margo-group.com/fr/nous-rejoindre/
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the
purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997,
consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended.