Regional Provider Relationship Associate - New England
New England (remote, anywhere in the NE area) /
Business Development /
Marigold Health is looking for our first Regional Provider Relationship Associate who will build closer relationships with our care delivery partners in the New England region, to improve the Marigold patient experience and increase our clinical impact. This person will work closely with our CEO, BD and Clinical teams, and will be responsible for patient acquisition and identifying new and novel ways to partner with providers. This person will work with our clinical support peers to create new channels for enrolling patients and ensure we are getting maximum benefit from our existing partnerships. You will make sure that providers understand and incorporate our services into their patient offerings. While this is not a typical sales role, you will be an external face for our product and company, so developing and maintaining trust and clear communication with partners is key. We’re looking for someone who is familiar with healthcare delivery, and who is driven by the opportunity to chase and create new partnerships. If you’re excited about creating deep, lasting relationships with providers in order to expand Marigold’s ability to support people through mental health and substance use treatment, we want to hear from you.
Marigold Health exists to give every person with a mental health or substance use condition a place to feel heard. We have designed an asynchronous-first treatment program where patients support each other. We believe peers, individuals in recovery themselves who have received training to support others, can empower & engage those least likely to interact with current forms of care.
What You'll Do
- Foster relationships with providers, by visiting sites, creating and disseminating collateral, and articulating Marigold’s value proposition and product offerings
- Build out a network of providers to serve as acquisition channels, initially focused on FQHCs and providers of MAT in New England
- Map all potential provider partners in a state, build relationships with them and manage our CRM ongoing
- Sign MOUs/BAAs with new providers to enroll their patients
- Identify novel opportunities with other stakeholders (nonprofits, local governments), using the visibility of being onsite with providers
- Manage accounts ongoing, and identify future revenue and care coordination opportunities
Reporting, Schedule and Location: This is a full-time opportunity reporting directly to the Director of Growth. You can either work from home or our office in Boston, and will be traveling frequently to regional provider sites. Travel costs will be covered by the company. Most other team members work virtually from home and are located on the east coast and internationally.
- 3-5 years of experience with partnership management and/or operations in a behavioral health setting
- Local to the New England region; able and willing to visit and be on-site at provider locations consistently
- Experience with needs identification and stakeholder mapping
- Experience maintaining a CRM in a clear, systematic way
- Ability to rapidly produce high-quality external-facing collateral materials
- Ability to self-direct work and prioritization based on highest impact
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A deep understanding of provider workflows within FQHCs or MAT providers (OTPs and OBOT)
- Experience with digital healthcare implementation and/or operations
- Experience working in the community mental health system
- Motivated by our mission to give every single patient with a mental health condition a unique voice
- Professional and patient when interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive in self-directing your work to areas of high impact
- Methodical and organized within an unstructured environment
- Prompt, responsive, curious and communicative, especially about new things
- Ability to use your provider relationship skills to support an overlooked population
- Direct involvement with saving lives by deploying a first-of-its-kind treatment model
- Scalable impact as we grow nationally, using technology to expand our reach
- Contribute to and gain expertise from a diverse, interdisciplinary team that includes clinicians, data scientists, and peer workers
- The base salary range for this role is $70-90K, depending on experience. In addition, as part of our founding team, this role will include ownership equity.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including fully covered premiums for individuals (with the option to cover dependents for a cost) and a dedicated mental health benefit
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Computer and equipment provided
- Company travel budget and professional development budget as needed
Nice to have
Who You Are
Why You’ll Love This Role
Compensation, Benefits and Culture
After you submit your application, it will be reviewed by the hiring manager and select members of the team. If it seems like we’re a good fit for each other, we will follow up and schedule a 15-30 minute phone call with one of our leaders to get to know you.
If we jointly decide to move forward, you can plan to (virtually) attend a 45 video interview with the CEO. The final stage would be to meet (2-4) other members of the team via video conference for additional conversations about your approach to collaboration, your relevant experience to current projects, and alignment with our values. All in, you can expect the time commitment for this stage to be 3-4 hours of synchronous interaction, scheduled to fit your needs.
If you complete interviews, we will provide a decision or clear next step within five business days.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate. We can’t wait to meet you!
More About Our Company
Marigold Health is an early-stage, rapidly growing startup providing services for a range of community based mental health and substance use treatment providers as well as national health insurers. We collaborate with eminent investigators at Brown University and Johns Hopkins and have been publicly recognized by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) and the American Psychiatric Association.
Our program is a combination of 1-1 coaching and 24/7 anonymous chat support groups accessed over phone, SMS, and app/web. On the backend, proprietary natural language processing tools scale our peer workforce by augmenting group moderation, automating patient outreach, and sending sentiment-based “alerts” to coordinate care with other providers. Following strong results from our first clinical studies, we are entering a period of rapid growth, and expect to expand from 2 states today to 12 by this time next year.
Our core values are authenticity, candor, and ambition. Inclusion is at the core of what we do.
We’re working to bring care to the most underserved and stigmatized patients. We actively welcome applicants from a wealth of different backgrounds (including but not limited to race, gender, educational background, and sexual orientation). We must have diversity on our team and in our mindsets to be successful in moving the needle on the deeply entrenched and systematic challenges we face.
Marigold Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Questions? Email shrenik [at] marigoldhealth.com for more info.