Massachusetts (remote, anywhere in state) /
Support a diverse team and expand access to mental healthcare
Marigold Health is looking for an experienced office administrator to fill our first dedicated back-office role. You’ll be a force multiplier for our distributed team of peer coaches, engineers, and clinicians.
This is a FT opportunity reporting to our Program Manager. Candidates can work remotely from anywhere in Massachusetts but should expect regular travel to the company’s office in Boston.
Marigold Health exists to give every person with a mental health or substance use condition a place to feel heard.
We have designed an asynchronous-first treatment program where patients support each other. We believe peers, individuals in recovery themselves who have received training to support others, can empower & engage those least likely to interact with current forms of care.
Our program is a combination of 1-1 coaching and 24/7 anonymous chat support groups accessed over phone, SMS, and app/web. On the backend, proprietary natural language processing tools scale our peer workforce by augmenting group moderation, automating patient outreach, and sending sentiment-based “alerts” to coordinate care with other providers.
Following strong results from our first clinical studies, we are entering a period of rapid growth, and expect to expand from 2 states today to 12 by this time next year.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate company activities to ensure efficient and reliable performance of key functions
- Oversee back-office operations including invoicing, payables, and procurement
- Support day-day logistics e.g. scheduling, travel, ordering supplies
- Maintain job postings, screen resumes, and ensure a positive candidate experience in our hiring process
- Aid research efforts by preparing grant applications and proofreading proposals
- Provide ad-hoc technical support and document solutions for later reference
- A minimum of 3 years full-time work experience as an office administrator, research assistant, customer support specialist or related roles
- Aptitude for learning and explaining novel technology systems – we are a remote-first company with a range of vendors
- Maintain essential documentation in a fast-paced environment
- Concise, understandable, and efficient writing skills
- Experience(s) and skills below are preferred, but not required:
- Advanced proficiency using Lever, Divvy, Jirav, Figma, Asana or Microsoft Teams
- Work handling Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Fluency in Spanish
Who You Are
- Motivated by our mission to give every single patient with a mental health condition a unique voice
- Professional and patient when interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive in self-directing work to areas of high impact
- Methodical and organized despite an unstructured environment
- Responsive and prompt
Benefits & Perks
- Save lives by deploying a first-of-its-kind treatment model
- Have visible impact: Your efforts will enable sustainable growth as we expand nationally
- Continuous Learning: Contribute to and gain from a diverse, interdisciplinary team that includes clinicians, data scientists, and peer workers
- Ownership: Significant equity as part of the founding team
- Competitive salary, healthcare, and perks including a dedicated mental health benefit
More About Marigold Health
Marigold Health is an early-stage, rapidly growing startup providing services for a range of community based mental health and substance use treatment providers as well as national health insurers. We collaborate with eminent investigators at Brown University and Johns Hopkins and have been publicly recognized by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) and the American Psychiatric Association.
Our core values are authenticity, candor, and ambition.
Our HQ is in Boston, and we are currently opening an office in DE. Most team members work virtually from their homes. As COVID-19 restrictions relax, team members will be expected to attend occasional meetings at the office but will for the most part be able to continue working remotely.
Inclusion is at the core of what we do. We’re working to bring care to the most underserved and stigmatized patients. We actively welcome applicants from a wealth of different backgrounds (including but not limited to race, gender, educational background, and sexual orientation). We must have diversity on our team and in our mindsets to be successful in moving the needle on the deeply entrenched and systematic challenges we face.
Marigold Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Questions? Email shrenik[AT]marigoldhealth.com for more info.