Partnership Success Lead
Remote (USA) /
Business Development /
Marigold Health is looking for a Partner Success Lead, to manage the end-to-end client lifecycle for payer and provider partners—through member adoption, keeping champions happy, driving account growth, and demonstrating value. We are looking for someone who has experience identifying, building and managing trusted and strategic partner relationships. You will develop and implement a partnership strategy for existing and future accounts and advocate partner needs across the organization, providing continual feedback to internal teams on client needs and pain points. The ideal person will have had experience working with working with health plans or large provider organizations, or as a customer success or partner manager role within a healthcare organization. Someone who enjoys context switching, communicating internally and externally in both verbal and written ways, and has exceptional judgement and high emotional intelligence will thrive in this role. We’re ideally looking for someone who is familiar with working in an early-stage company environment, who can self-direct and prioritize their own work when needed. If you’re excited about how technology can be used to support people through mental health and substance use treatment, we want to hear from you.
Marigold Health exists to give every person with a mental health or substance use condition a place to feel heard. We have designed a hybrid peer services program where members have access to certified peers as well as asynchronous support groups. We believe peers, individuals in recovery themselves who have received training to support others, can empower and engage those least likely to interact with current forms of care.
What You'll Do
- Own a strategic area of Marigold’s Partnership Success practice, documenting our strategy and constantly iterating the team’s playbook(s)
- Work with Clin Ops to track peer engagement and share efforts/roadblocks/success stories with partners; identify and qualify growth opportunities for peers to drive strategic expansion and engagement—define key goals/milestones and make the appropriate investments to maximize success
- Set agendas for partnership meetings, inviting relevant internal stakeholders to present, and leading internal prep; build decks to support monthly/quarterly meetings with paying plans and providers
- Serve as the feedback loop and communication channel between partner/customer and internal teams (Product, Clinical Ops)
- Oversee provider relationship management (initial provider trainings, assistance with workflows, establishing peer cadence, quarterly presentations)
- Work with product and data teams to provide partner perspective in internal roadmap planning and define metrics/reporting for each partnership; ensure integrity of data in all external reporting (critical in markets with multiple paying partners)
- Review Marigold metrics against contract expectations regularly and communicate across teams to ensure contract is satisfied; ensure contractual scope of work is executed appropriately by clinical teams
- Gather documents from external partners for internal teams (i.e. billing docs from providers for corporate team, and claims data to do our own analysis)
- Ensure that payer and provider partners develop co-branded collateral and workflows inclusive of member facing text/engagement
Reporting, Schedule and Location: This is a full-time opportunity reporting to our Principal Advisor, Policy and Partnerships. Most team members work virtually from home and are located on the east coast and internationally. You can work remotely anywhere in the US. Most team members work virtually from home and are located on the east coast and internationally. If you prefer in-person work for any portion of the week, we currently have offices in Delaware and Massachusetts. You should expect to be available during east coast hours.
- 10+ years of experience working with health plans or large provider organizations, or as a customer success or partner manager role within a healthcare organization
- Commercially savvy; can design complex yet clear partnership arrangements and manage the contracting processing effectively
- Stays up to date on the healthcare ecosystem, players, regulations, and trends; proactively identifies and qualifies issues as opportunities
- Strategic thinker and self-starter - able to proactively identify opportunities and execute to maximize value for the partners value and drive growth for Marigold
- Effective relationship builder with both internal team members and external stakeholders, executives, and individuals up and down an organization
- Solution and outcome oriented; detail oriented and analytical
- Able to provide clear direction and priorities, taking the lead to resolve problems; keeps themselves and others accountable to timely delivery of commitments
- Ability to simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple projects and customers, keeping all stakeholders updated on expectations
- Comfortable in fast-paced and rapidly changing startup environments.
- Excellent communicator in all form:written, verbal, sync, and async
Compensation, Benefits and Culture
- The base salary range for this role is $150-175K, depending on experience. In addition, as part of our founding team, this role will include significant equity.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including fully covered premiums for individuals (with the option to cover dependents for a cost) and a dedicated mental health benefit
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Computer and equipment provided
- Company travel budget and professional development budget as needed
After you submit your application, it will be reviewed by the hiring manager and select members of the team. If it seems like we’re a good fit for each other, we will follow up and schedule a 15-30 minute phone call with one of our leaders to get to know you.
If we jointly decide to move forward, you can plan to (virtually) attend a 45-60 video interview with a member of the partnerships team. The final stage would be to meet (2-4) other members of the team via video conference for additional conversations about your approach to collaboration, your relevant experience to current projects, and alignment with our values. All in, you can expect the time commitment for this stage to be 3-4 hours of synchronous interaction, scheduled to fit your needs.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate. We can’t wait to meet you!
More About Our Company
Marigold Health is an early-stage, rapidly growing startup providing services for a range of community based mental health and substance use treatment providers as well as national health insurers. We collaborate with eminent investigators at Brown University and Johns Hopkins and have been publicly recognized by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) and the American Psychiatric Association.
Our program is a combination of 1-1 coaching and 24/7 anonymous chat support groups accessed over phone, SMS, and app/web. On the backend, proprietary natural language processing tools scale our peer workforce by augmenting group moderation, automating patient outreach, and sending sentiment-based “alerts” to coordinate care with other providers. Following strong results from our first clinical studies, we are entering a period of rapid growth, and expect to expand from 2 states today to 12 by this time next year.
Our core values are authenticity, candor, andambition. Inclusion is at the core of what we do. We’re working to bring care to the most underserved and stigmatized patients. We actively welcome applicants from a wealth of different backgrounds (including but not limited to race, gender, educational background, and sexual orientation). We must have diversity on our team and in our mindsets to be successful in moving the needle on the deeply entrenched and systematic challenges we face.
Marigold Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Questions? Email courtney[at] marigoldhealth.com for more info.