Provider Implementations Lead
We’re looking for a process-driven and proactive Provider Implementation Lead to architect customer support and rollout processes at an early-stage startup currently undergoing its first large-scale deployments.
Marigold Health exists to give every patient with a mental health or substance use condition (~25% of American adults) a place to feel heard.
Marigold is an app for chat-based group support with a natural language processing (NLP) backend that automatically detects clinically relevant sentiment within messages for providers. These NLP tools empower care teams to engage 7-10x as many patients - allowing us to partner directly with provider systems and payors so the most underserved patients can get 24/7, culturally competent support at no cost to them.
The current team has roots in Johns Hopkins, and the clinical merit of our work has been recognized by organizations ranging from the National Institute on Drug Abuse to the American Psychiatric Association. Our seed investors include top-tier VCs such as Felicis Ventures, General Catalyst, and Rock Health. The platform is already live in a variety of settings, including a community-based substance use treatment provider and a nationally-recognized psychiatric facility.
Our Boston HQ has 4 working FT, with additional team members distributed. We value authenticity, candor, and ambition. This role is an opportunity to join a laser-focused + mission-driven team while the product is still highly malleable.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with founders to implement the early product at initial customers, documenting successes and failure to pave the way for a dedicated team
- Project manage early implementations with a high degree of empathy for all stakeholders
- Provide the high-touch support for early customers that's only possible in an early stage startup
- Work with our data science team to conceptualize dashboard mockups and case studies
- Constantly assess the top priority of our customers, and strategies to communicate with providers in a given as a whole
- Design experiments to current workflows improve customer experience, speed of implementations, and patient onboarding rates
- Play an active role influencing our product roadmap and market segmentation strategies based on results on the ground
What You Have
- Superb written + oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A deep understanding of how to build productive relationships with different stakeholders at the healthcare provider level
- An ability to balance day-day operational needs with provider customers while communicating key information to payors
- Past work implementing healthcare IT products with best-in-class results
- Previous experience in an early-stage + high growth B2B enterprise environment
- Strong organizational and process skills based in pragmatism, not doctrine
- Comfort working collaboratively with a high degree of autonomy and initiative
- The ability to prioritize and act with conviction in an environment of uncertainty
- A strong understanding of stakeholders in the behavioral health system a significant plus
Inclusion is at the core of what we do. We’re working to bring care to the most underserved and stigmatized patients. We actively welcome applicants from a wealth of different backgrounds (including but not limited to race, gender, educational background, and sexual orientation). Persons with lived experience with mental health or substance use conditions are specifically encouraged to apply. Unless we have diversity on our team and in our mindsets as we work together to move the needle on a deeply entrenched, systematic issue, we will fail.
Marigold Health is an equal opportunity employer.