Remote (USA) /
Clinical Operations /
Marigold is looking for a proactive, creative and organized Executive Assistant to provide strategic, administrative, and project support to our Clinical Operations leadership team. This is a new role for the organization, where you will work directly with our Chief Medical Officer (CMO), Clinical Director and Peer Managers on everything from effectively coordinating and documenting meetings, planning team programming and travel, and collaborating with other Marigold teams. You'll provide the organizational backbone of the team through developing processes and enforcing consistency, clarity and operational excellence. This position is a key supporting role with a high level of responsibility and impact. We’re looking for someone who is diligent, results oriented, customer-focused, and has the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow. You love to learn and can effectively multitask without losing attention to details. If you have experience with remotely supporting leaders in a healthcare setting and are committed to empowering people with mental and substance use conditions, we want to hear from you.
Marigold Health exists to give every person with a mental health or substance use condition a place to feel heard. We have designed an asynchronous-first health program where people interested in recovery support each other. We believe peers, individuals in recovery themselves who have received training to support others, can empower and engage those least likely to interact with current forms of care.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience; e.g. in a senior administrative position, ideally in a remote work environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, specifically when relaying and delegating information and responsibilities amongst multiple parties
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Teams
- Experience in healthcare and in handling protected health information (PHI)
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workflow
- Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive; can work independently and make decisions quickly in confidential, organized, and detailed manner
- Extremely detailed oriented
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Strong business acumen and understanding of operational issues
- Experience in a remote healthcare setting, health tech or other early-stage, venture-backed startup
- Experience working with mission driven health care organizations
- Fluency in Spanish
Nice to have
Who You Are
- Motivated by Marigold’s mission and core values
- Professional and patient when interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive in self-directing your work to areas of high impact
- Methodical and organized within an unstructured environment
- Prompt, responsive, curious and communicative, especially about new things
- The base salary range for this role is $60-90K, depending on experience. In addition, as part of our early team, this role will include significant equity (ownership) in the company.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including fully covered premiums for individuals (with the option to cover dependents for a cost) and a dedicated mental health benefit
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Computer and equipment provided
- Company travel budget and professional development budget as needed
Compensation, Benefits and Culture
After you submit your application, it will be reviewed by the hiring manager and select members of the team. If it seems like we’re a good fit for each other, we will follow up and schedule a 15-30 minute phone call with one of our leaders to get to know you.
If we jointly decide to move forward, you can plan to (virtually) attend a 45 minute video interview with the Chief Medical Officer. The final stage would be to meet (2-4) other members of the team via video conference for additional conversations about your approach to collaboration, your relevant experience to current projects, and alignment with our values. All in, you can expect the time commitment for this stage to be 3-4 hours of synchronous interaction, scheduled to fit your needs.
If you complete interviews, we will provide a decision or clear next step within five business days.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate. We can’t wait to meet you!
More About Our Company
Marigold Health is an early-stage, rapidly growing startup providing services for a range of community based mental health and substance use treatment providers as well as national health insurers. We collaborate with eminent investigators at Brown University and Johns Hopkins and have been publicly recognized by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) and the American Psychiatric Association.
Our program is a combination of 1-1 coaching and 24/7 anonymous chat support groups accessed over phone, SMS, and app/web. On the backend, proprietary natural language processing tools scale our peer workforce by augmenting group moderation, automating patient outreach, and sending sentiment-based “alerts” to coordinate care with other providers. Following strong results from our first clinical studies, we are entering a period of rapid growth, and expect to expand from 2 states today to 12 by this time next year.
Our core values are authenticity, candor, and ambition. Inclusion is at the core of what we do. We’re working to bring care to the most underserved and stigmatized patients. We actively welcome applicants from a wealth of different backgrounds (including but not limited to race, gender, educational background, and sexual orientation). We must have diversity on our team and in our mindsets to be successful in moving the needle on the deeply entrenched and systematic challenges we face.
Marigold Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Questions? Email regine [at] marigoldhealth.com for more info.